UBB Store

ELO ESY15I1-2UWC-0-AO-GY-G (ELO E462384) 15.6" I-SERIES, Android 8.1, 2GB RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
ELO ESY15I1-2UWC-0-AO-GY-G (ELO E462384) 15.6" I-SERIES, Android 8.1, 2GB RAM
Price: US $299.99


REFURBISHED CONDITION

ELO ESY15I1-2UWC-0-AO-GY-G (ELO E462384) I-SERIES, ANDROID 8.1 W/ GOOGLE PLAY SVCS15.6-IN, FULL HD 1920X1080 DISPLAY2.0-GHZ OCTACORE PRCSSR, 2GBRAM, 16GB FLASH, PCAP 10TOUCH, CLEAR,WIFI, ETHERNET, BLUETOOTH 4.1, ELOVIEW COMP., BL, WW

**Power supplies, cords, cables, and other basic accessories are NOT included unless stated otherwise in the description.**

Please contact us if you have any further questions.Estimated Delivery Times are approximate and provided by . We try our best to get out or orders as soon as possible.We are open M-F 9-5 CST. We try our best to answer inquiries as soon as possible.
Please contact us before leaving response if you have any issues.

Buy Now