UBB Store

EMC Real SSD P300 1.8 14GB SATA 3Gb/s 2.5-inch  118-032-801 (Listing for 1 of 2)
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EMC Real SSD P300 1.8 14GB SATA 3Gb/s 2.5-inch 118-032-801 (Listing for 1 of 2)
Price: US $16.99
EMC Real SSD P300 1.8 14GB SATA 3Gb/s 2.5-inch 118-032-801 (Listing for 1 of 2)
See Pictures, gently used.
1/18/26 USPS raised rates 8%.***Starting 4/26/26 USPS will increase rates another 8%!***Another increase on 7/13/26-ugh***Choice of shipping options under shipping details that fit your budget. I will have less free shipping for now. Thank you for your purchase. If you are unhappy with your item for any reason, please contact me and I will make it right.I ship quickly and package with care!

Buy Now