UBB Store

EMC TRPE VS2-RACK Storage Processor Unit 2x Management I/O 8x SLIC12 2x TRPE-AR
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EMC TRPE VS2-RACK Storage Processor Unit 2x Management I/O 8x SLIC12 2x TRPE-AR
Price: GB $639.12
EMC TRPE Storage Processor Unit

In Good Condition, Full Working Order

Front Bezel Included

Hardware only, No OS - No Software Included

Included

  • 1 xEMC TRPE VS2-002 Storage Processor Unit
    • 2 x Storage Processor Controller TRPE-AR 110-113-436B-01 With:
      • 3 x 4GB DDR3 Memory 100-562-866
      • 3 x 8GB DDR3 Memory 100-562-479
      • 1 x EMC 56GB SATA 3G Solid State Drive SSD 100-564-115
    • 4 x 400W Power Supply 071-000-543
    • 2 x I/O Module Blanks 100-563-611
    • 2 x EMC 4-Port 8Gb Fibre Channel I/O Module SLIC12 303.092.102 With
      • 2 x 8Gb SFP Transceiver Modules
    • 6 x EMC 4-Port 8Gb Fibre Channel I/O Module SLIC12 303.092.102 With
      • 4 x 8Gb SFP Transceiver Modules
    • 2 x EMCManagement Module 303.129.101

VAT @ 20% INCLUDED IN PRICE - VAT INVOICE PROVIDED£400 excluding VAT

VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK

CS 242753 242757



Buy Now