EVGA 750 GQ 750W 80+ Gold Semi Modular ATX Power Supply 210-GQ-0750 TESTED For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Tested, works great. No visible defects; see images for cosmetic condition. Includes all pictured cables. Thanks for checking out my listing! A few things to know:
Shipping:I ship everything next business day, mostly USPS
Combined Shipping:I will automatically combine shipping costs on all but the largest items. Just buy multiple things from me and I'll refund you the extra shipping.
Pictures:The item you are buying is the one in the picture. I don't use stock photos.
Returns: I offer free returns for any reason, though in cases where you simply don't like the item, the original shipping cost will not be refunded. Otherwise, you should expect a full refund and free shipping for sending the item back.
Please reach out if you have any questions about the item or want an additional picture or detail. Happy to help. Thanks,Chris