UBB Store

EVGA GeForce GTX660 03G-P4-2664-KR DVI-D DVI-I DP HDMI 3GB GDDR5 PCIe Video Card
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
EVGA GeForce GTX660 03G-P4-2664-KR DVI-D DVI-I DP HDMI 3GB GDDR5 PCIe Video Card
Price: US $50.00

The EVGA GeForce GTX660 03G-P4-2664-KR video card is a high-performance graphics card with a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 chipset and 3GB of GDDR5 memory. It supports APIs up to DirectX 12 and features multiple connectors including DisplayPort, DVI-I, DVI-D, and HDMI, making it versatile for various display setups. The card also includes a cooling component with a fan and heatsink, ensuring optimal performance during intense gaming or graphics-intensive tasks. With support for multiple monitors and a compatible PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot, this EVGA video card is a great choice for gamers and professionals looking for reliable graphics capabilities. Tested and working. The listing is for each card. At the time of listing there are three available.



Buy Now