UBB Store

Eaton 5130 PW5130L2200-XL2U 1950VA UPS Power backup NOT TESTED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Eaton 5130 PW5130L2200-XL2U 1950VA UPS Power backup NOT TESTED
Price: US $222.50
We are selling a Eaton 5130 UPS power backup.This is a recycled item, it was not tested because I do not have a plug that will fit this piug - please look at connector plug and make sure you have the outlet needed. This item is a little dusty, it may need a battery or other work - please know that and also no returns will be accepted for this item. Thank you for buying from us.
I would prefer a local pickup and you are welcome to inspect the item in person but can ship to the lower 48 states for $75

Shipping

I usually ship items within 48 hours some items might take a little longer so you should expect your item within 2-10 business days to be delivered, my shipping prices include packaging, boxes, materials, gas, ink, time, and insurance if the item is over a certain price. I always email tracking numbers and post them on at time of shipment.All of our items are from Jefferson, GAUSA!

response

response is automatically left after response is left for me; I have my system setup to leave response automatically after it is left for me.

Returns

***Please contact me first, and not open a “Return”. I will allow returns under the following conditions: If there is a problem with item the buyer must contact me 30 days after item has been received by buyer. I sell new and used parts please look over descriptions and pictures before offerding.

Shipping Rates

I do my best to keep the shipping costs close to actual cost, unfortunately shipping prices go up at least once a year, this hurts all of us but it is something we have to accept when we purchase products online. I do cover materials and handling in my shipping cost as well it cost a lot to sell on the internet these days.

Emails/questions

Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm excluding holidays, we are closed for the weekend and usually will respond Monday – keep in mind the email rack up over weekends and will be answered in the order received.

Support small businesses offer and buy with Confidence from us!



Buy Now