UBB Store

Epson Powerlite 965H 3LCD Projector Package
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Epson Powerlite 965H 3LCD Projector Package
Price: US $250.00
This is an Epson Powerlite 965H 3 LCD Projector 3500 ANSI with a new Epson lamb I had installed just to make sure there hopefully will be no surprises for the new owner. I used this set up about six times over the past five years and included with the projector just about any cable one would need for your presentation. With the projector I'm including the following:Projector power cordProjector Remote Control5 ft. VGA SVGA Cable Adapter Male to Male Epson Projector TV PC Computer CableAdapter Cable 1M for PC TV Computer Monitor HDMI male to VGA D-Sub Male Video CableEpson ELPAP07 Model # 7512 BEP Wireless Lan 802.11b/g/n AdapterEpson Quick Wireless Connection USB KeyEpson Soft Carrying Cast with Strap
This set up I found covered just about everything I ever needed for my seminars & Lectures. I never had an issue when using this set up with my HP Pavilion Computer with my photos, and had no issues with connecting to Hotel conference room audio and screen applications. Everything is in excellent condition and has about $150.00 in extras.....
I found that additional info for using projector and hook ups can be found on the Epson web site - very convenient.
Thanks for looking and good luck.

Buy Now