UBB Store

Epson T032120 Photo Black Ink Cartridge C80 C82 CX5200 CX5400 Durabrite Sealed
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Epson T032120 Photo Black Ink Cartridge C80 C82 CX5200 CX5400 Durabrite Sealed
Price: US $9.99
Epson T032120 Photo Black ink cartridge for Stylus C80, C82, CX5200, and CX5400 printers. This genuine Durabrite ink is designed for high-quality, long-lasting photo printing. The box is factory sealed but shows some shelf wear and has an expired use-before date of 05.2006. Ideal for users looking for original Epson consumables for compatible legacy printer models.

Please look carefully at the pictures to determine if the physical condition meets your expectations before purchasing. I will not respond to any offers given through direct messages. I will only accept payment through the official payment method. I will only ship to the address the buyer has on file.

Buy Now