FDD 5.25” Mitsumi/Newtronics D509V3 Internal Floppy Disk Drive For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
FDD 5.25” Mitsumi/Newtronics D509V3 Internal Floppy Disk Drive
Price: US $110.00
This seems brand new to me but I can't prove that so listing as preowned. Excellent condition, basically mint. Have no way of testing it, so will take return if it doesn't work. Ships promptly using recycled packaging materials whenever available and appropriate. All photos are of the specific item(s) you will receive. I do not use stock photos or copy photos from other listings. Shipping cost for items valued over $100 includes extra insurance. I ship within 1 business day. Shipping always includes tracking. I generally do not offer returns except on some clothing items. If an item is returned and it is not due to a listing error, a 10% restocking fee will be taken out of the refund.