Fellowes Softworks for Floppy 3.5" Diskette 100 Tray Disc Holder W/ 10 2HD Discs For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Fellowes Softworks 100 Tray Disc Holder is a compact and efficient storage solution for 3.5" floppy diskettes. With dividers for easy organization and a latching lid for secure access, this unit can hold up to 100 diskettes. It is compatible with all 3.5" floppy discs. Proudly made in the United States, this Fellowes product is ideal for keeping your floppy diskettes organized and easily accessible for your computing needs. I came across a box of 10 discs that I am including with the Holder. One of the discs has some writing on it, but the other nine do not. I do not know if there is any data on any of the disks.