Fiberdyne Labs, F9C21R2GCLL050MY-TR, Sm Duplex B/I 2.0mm Yellow Fiber Cable For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fiberdyne Labs, F9C21R2GCLL050MY-TR, Sm Duplex B/I 2.0mm Yellow Fiber Cable
Price: US $20.00
Fiberdyne Labs Single Mode Duplex B/I 2.0mm, Yellow Optical Fiber Jumper Cable;lc/upc-lc/upc; 50 meters long; Single-mode(9/125)cables only carryoneray of light at a time,making them better for long-distance transmissions. Aduplexfiber cable consists of two fibers for simultaneous, bi-directional data transfers,earning the nickname of zip cord fiber optic cable systems. B/I meansbi-directional means that the signal can go in both directions, sending andreceiving, but not at the same time.New and Used Items:-All Items listed as new and used are eligible for returns within 14 days-Items must be unused(upon receiving item) and in the same condition it was received-All returns must be in original packaging-Customer is responsible for cost of shipping