Description:
Preowned, used item. Great condition.
Best descriptions are the photos, please see all photos for more details.
Please research/ensure the software is compatible with your hardware prior to purchasing. No returns are accepted on software. I cannot provide extensive technical support if you are having issues with using the software on your system.
Some cosmetic flaws appear minimal or not at all in pictures. If you require more information, please ask before purchase.
What's included:
If it is not pictured, it is not included.
If it is in the pictures, you will receive it (obviously things used to show working condition or displaying the item are not included e.g. televisions, game consoles, display stands).
For example: power adapter, charger, retail packaging, manual, or any other accessories (if not in pictures) are NOT included.
You will receive exactly what's pictured. For items with multiple quantities, you will receive one in similar condition or better as the one pictured.
Shipping
I ship Mondays-Fridays, except holidays. Sometimes I ship out Saturdays as well.
I have a 1 business day handling time, although we may ship out same day.
I ship via USPS. Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 1 business day of your payment being are not accepted.
