Your International IT Source Since 1993 | Finisar FTRX-1411D3 Manufacturer:Finisar MPN:FTRX-1411D3 HECI: Alternate PN's: List Price: Warranty:30 Days Description
FINISAR FTRX-1411D3, 1200-SM-LL 10GBASE-LR/LWPlease contact with any questions!
Console Log
Payment Instructions
Paypal is preferred Payment Terms
Payment MethodsPAYPAL (Only verified/confirmed PayPal Accounts will be accepted)(Please be aware that item(s) will not be shipped until funds have been cleared)Payment Arrangements & TimesTo filter out people who do not intend on purchasing item I ask that if you use the "BUY IT NOW" feature, PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY via email at the time of your purchase on , to let me know which of the two payment methods you prefer.If no contact is received within 3 days of purchase, I will have to file a dispute through on the 4th day so I can avoid costs associated with the sale (final value fee), and then re-list.If you make a "BEST OFFER"... In the message area of your offer, please inform me which one of the above two payment methods you will be using to make your payment.
Shipping Terms
We ship same business day payment is received if before 3:00 p.m.- P.S.T.
Louie & Chance Hours:9:00am-5:00pm PST International About Northwest Remarketing
Northwest Remarketing is a leading, internationally known reseller of I.T. and surplus telecommunications equipment. For over 20 years now, Northwest Remarketing has provided quality, New and Used Networking, Telecom, Server, and Test equipment at substantial savings to our customers. Selling Networking equipment is our speciality! Copyright 1993-2016 by Northwest Remarketing, All Rights Reserved
