For parts Fargo 045100 Smartload Color Ribbon Cartridge DTC4000 - 2 broken 1 may For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
For parts Fargo 045100 Smartload Color Ribbon Cartridge DTC4000 - 2 broken 1 may
Price: US $46.55
Only for parts watch video 2 broken strips totally unknown how much still useable but good for parts or maybe you can tape them together and still use them. no part numbers on them at all but I had two fargo printers I sold so unknown which ones these go to but these are bigger than the other ones I had and sold. I believe these were in the box for the 4500 HID one. Price is for all 3 for parts only no returns. I will verify you understand that before shipping (or just send me a message saying that after buying) thanks