When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Frontier Overload Keycap is a high-quality PBT keycap designed for Cherry MX switches, providing a comfortable Cherry MX profile for keyboards with 87+ keys. Made by KPRepublic, this multicolor keycap is illuminated for added style, and the QWERTY layout and English language make it suitable for a wide range of users. With durable PBT material and a sleek design, this keycap is a great choice for enhancing the look and feel of your keyboard setup. About the Items: - All new items are authentic, and many are factory sealed. All Item details are in the listings, title, and pictures.
- All used items are sold in best condition possible, or listed with any wear/tear/damage/etc. in pictures, as needed.
- If a listing has multiple items available, then you will receive one at random. Packaging / Conditions may vary slightly from the photos or sealed packaging.
About my Shipping Practices: - All items are packed well and padded to avoid damage.
- Your order will be shipped as soon as possible, Monday - Friday; many same-day, if before 2PM. Shipping typically via USPS Ground Advantage, so I won't ship on postal holidays. Special items, such as some parts, electronics, etc., may instead be shipped via UPS, and price will be reflected as such. Thank you for your understanding.
ADDITIONAL - On this particular item, amusingly, I genuinely don't exactly know how I acquired this from Drop / Massdrop. I bought a similar set of "Mithril" keys, and numerous keyboards, but for the life of me I don't know how these ended up in my collection haha! Still, my boon is now your gain, especially with import fees being ridiculous as they are. 
|
|