Fujitsu HFR flexiHaul HSN8300NA Shelf for Mobile Internet 5G Ready
BRAND NEW UNIT COMES WITH
1x H8000DCU0000000 DCU, Data Comm. UNit7x H8000FPL0000000 Common Service Filler Panels 1x H8000MCU0000000 Main Contro Unit3x H8000O4G0000000 OTU4G 4port TPNDR w/OAM,CPRI3/5/7+GbE1x H8300AFT0000000 Air Filter1x H8300CHS0000000 8300 Chassis1x H8300FA40000000 8300 Fan Unit,-48V DC Only2x H8300FP10000000 Mux Half height filler panel2x Mounting Brackets9x SFP5G-SS3LC-IHF Unit sold just like it is shown on the pictures.
Has a light signs of wear. Does not come with any manuals, cables, documents or installation CDs6/7
Summary of My Selling PoliciesPaymentPayPal only, My PayPal Account also accepts Credit Cards and Echeck'sFeesNo Additional Fees Other Than ShippingShipping
I am a Super Fast Shipper. I Go To The Post Office And UPS Center Daily.
I Ship ALL Customer Purchases In Less Than 24 Hours, Sometimes In 15 Minutes If The Timing Is Perfect And Right Before I Head Out To The Post Office Or UPS Center.
DeliveryShipping will be less than 24 Hours !!!!! (Except Saturday & Sunday) Take a Look at My Excellent response's and you'll See what I mean.
Only confirmed Addresses unless I accept and you contact me.Refunds & ReturnsItems must be returned in the same condition as originally shipped. Send me a message through if you need to return an itemContactMeContact me if you have any additional questions
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
