UBB Store

Fusion 3 F400-S 3d Printer - 3D Printer - Professional Grade | Read Description
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Fusion 3 F400-S 3d Printer - 3D Printer - Professional Grade | Read Description
Price: US $1850.00

Selling my FusionS - 400F medium-format industrial 3D printer. The machine is in good condition with normal signs of use. Currently it is not printing. It has been lightly used and well cared for, but I no longer have a need for it. At this point, it’s just sitting in my basement collecting dust, and I’d rather see it go to someone who can put it to work.


This is a serious, professional-grade printer capable of medium prints and ideal for prototyping, manufacturing, signage, tooling, jigs/fixtures, and more.


Key Details:

Model: FusionS - 400F

Small/Medium format industrial 3D printer

Used, well maintained

Not currently printing - needs new print head which I have.

Sold as-is, I do have some extra parts

Hours unknown


Why Buy This Printer:

Larger build volume compared to standard desktop printers

Ideal for engineering, product development, and production parts…


Significantly cheaper than buying new

Great opportunity for a business, school or serious hobbyist


Pickup & Logistics

Local pickup only -could deliver depending on distance…


Located just outside Atlanta, Georgia

Buyer responsible for loading and transport

(Printer is larger and heavy — please plan accordingly)


Please ask any questions, I’d like to see it go to someone who wants to use it.



Buy Now