UBB Store

G-Technology G-Drive R-SERIES MobileSSD 2TB USB-3.1 0G06054-1 GDRRUCWWA20001SDB
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
G-Technology G-Drive R-SERIES MobileSSD 2TB USB-3.1 0G06054-1 GDRRUCWWA20001SDB
Price: US $200.00
Featuring IP67 water-and dust-resistance, 3-meter drop protection, and a 1000lb crushproof rating, the G-Drive mobile SSD provides durable storage you can trust. Transfer Speeds up to 560MB/s let you quickly save, edit and archive large source files, while a versatile USB-C port with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface keeps this device ready for laptops both old and new. With the G-Drive mobile SSD, you get exceptionally durable storage to handle your big picture. | On a carpeted concrete floor | As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations. ITEM is used had some old footage of some guys sitting around watching the PGA tour I've been told by someone I gave one of them to i have 2 1tb ones available if interested lmk open to offers message me if you have any if I accept I will update the listing's price. It comes with data transfer cable and zip up case. Thanks

Buy Now