GENUINE CISCO ONS-SI-622-L1 Transceiver Module
Never used
OC12LR1/STM4 L-4 . 1ONS-SI-622-L1 V01 IND10-1958-01 LN#50 7/2001CLASS1 21CFR1040.10
Made in Japan
Unit has been pulled out of the WORKING CONDITION ENVIRONMENTPart has been pulled & tested by our techWhat you see in the picture , is exactly what you will get.
If You have ANY questions about the item - Please ASK BEFORE offerding !!!You will get what you see on pictures.
Please leave response
SHIPPING:I ship the items within 1-2 business days of payment, with a tracking number. The average delivery time is from 2 to 7 days, due to pandemic situation might be a little bit more. Combine shipping is possible and recommended. I am ready to discuss all the difficulties that arise about the delivery of goods.
PAYMENT:I value my reputation and every customer. If you have any concerns about your order, please contact me through message or e-mail to resolve any issues before opening a dispute.
