GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Elite Graphics Card Rev 2.0 (BRAND NEW) For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
(BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED) The GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Elite Graphics Card Rev 2.0 offers exceptional graphics performance with its NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti chipset. With 8 GB of GDDR6 memory, this card is ideal for gaming and demanding workloads. It also features RGB lighting and is G-SYNC/FreeSync compatible, providing smooth and tear-free graphics. This card is a reliable choice for users looking for top-tier graphics capabilities. I had bought this a few years ago for a pc I never got around to building, I know nothing besides what is in the description, just want it gone so make a good offer and it’s yours!