GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master Socket 1151 Intel Motherboard For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Motherboard is in perfect working condition and taken out of my working computer. I am the only owner and purchased brand new. I am parting out my pc to help pay for some bills. Comes with everything pictured. If it's not pictured then its not included. If you would like to purchase the 9900k that was in it, I also have that listed. Please message me if you have any questions prior to offerding or purchasing. Motherboard is in full working condition. By purchasing you are accepting the condition seen in the pictures, no refunds will be accepted.GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master Socket 1151 Intel Motherboard.