UBB Store

GMK Pharaoh Base Kit - Authentic GMK Keycaps [BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED]
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GMK Pharaoh Base Kit - Authentic GMK Keycaps [BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED]
Price: US $170.00
Product - GMK Pharaoh keycaps BASE KIT ONLY!Cherry profile (1-1-2-3-4-4), compatible with MX style switches,1.5mm thick double-shot ABS plastic, and designed by Sayantan.Authentic GMK - 100% real authentic GMK, not a clone. I'm the original owner, I purchased it directly from KBDfans in 2023 but never used or opened it.Condition - Brand new factory sealed. No smell, clean smoke-free home. It has been stored in my personal collection room, always kept at room temperature, no windows so no risk of UV light damage to the box, I live in an arid dry environment so absolutely no risk of humidity damage.
Shipping - The item will be wrapped in several layers of bubble wrap and packaged and shipped in a cardboard box.

Buy Now