UBB Store

Gaems Portable Gaming Monitor Hard Case G155
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gaems Portable Gaming Monitor Hard Case G155
Price: US $189.99
Up your mobile gaming capabilities or retro gaming set up with this GREAT portable gaming monitor!!! It has spent most of its life in storage but still works great. I threw away the old HDMI cord because it was having issues. I have also ran my Gen 5 consoles on it including a PS5. I always thought it would be a super awesome set up with a portable gaming PC/ emulator.
Included:
-Gaems 15.5" Hardcase Gaming Monitor-Straps to secure console-Pad-2black padded polyester mesh fabric controller and cord bags
****NOT INCLUDED****
-Playstation 5 Console-HDMI Cord-Playstation 5 Remote

Buy Now