UBB Store

GameStop 2TB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4x4 SSD Heatsink 7400MB/s PS5 PC
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
GameStop 2TB NVMe M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4x4 SSD Heatsink 7400MB/s PS5 PC
Price: US $255.00
I’m selling away all my PS5 accessories and attachments because I am done with gaming. The SSD is in perfect condition. I used it for maybe three months. When I first got it I actually tested the boot times for the last of us when it was on internal storage and on the SSD and the SSD was actually faster. Unfortunately , I got rid of the PS5 and forgot to format the drive before I got rid of it. $300 or best offer. Thank you for your time.

Buy Now