Pristine condition Open Box Gamestop 4TB NVMe SSD. Does not come in original packaging.Capacity: 4TBThis high-end Gen 4x4 SSD is designed to deliver extreme PCIe 4.0 performance with up to 7400 MB/s sequential read speeds.Drive is clear and contains no data. Formatted and ready for installation.
Item comes from my personal collection in a smoke-free home and is in VG+ condition.Shipping is with USPS Media Mail.
See my listings for other CD's, cassettes, games & movies.I provide combined shipping: $1.00 per additional CD/cassette listing/movie, $2.00 per additional game.
**If offerding on multiple sales, PLEASE do not pay until all sales are complete. I will send an invoice to you with the combined shipping costs at that time. I just ask you message me stating how many and which sales you have offers out on. Thank you for your cooperation!!***
****** ADDITIONAL NOTE: All my CD's, Movies & Games are used and in various conditions. I will do my best to note any discrepancies but please realize almost anything bought used will have some small imperfection. Regardless of physical condition, I can FULLY guarantee that anything I sell is in perfect working condition and if you find otherwise, I will immediately refund your full purchase price. Most buyers are very understanding, but I have run into a few as of late that are a bit unrealistic, expecting CD's in new condition when buying at low prices. Others, I am sure, are just looking to buy at low prices and resell - if that is your intention, I ask you not to place a offer. I would much rather do business with someone that wants to add to their collection and realizes this is not a perfect world. For the resellers, I recommend doing your business through Amazon, but good luck with that as the sellers there don't even provide photos of what you're buying...just some friendly food for thought! And to everyone else - the honest, good people I do business with - I will continue to do the best I can to provide the best product and service possible - kudos to the 98%!!!! ********
