UBB Store

Gateway NV75S 17.3" Laptop (Red) - New In Original Box - Windows 7 / P7YS5
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Gateway NV75S 17.3" Laptop (Red) - New In Original Box - Windows 7 / P7YS5
Price: US $225.00
Up for sale is a rare find: a Gateway NV75S (NV-Series) laptop in Brand New condition, complete with its original retail box, packaging, and factory power charger.
This laptop has never been owned or used by anyone—it was kept in safe storage. The stunning red top cover and entire body are in flawless 10/10 cosmetic condition.
• Condition: Brand New Old Stock (NOS).
• Tested: I plugged it in briefly to ensure it safely powers on. It boots directly to the factory-fresh Windows setup screen. I powered it right back down so the buyer can be the very first person to set it up!• What's Included: Gateway NV75S Laptop, Original Gateway Box/Packaging, and Original Power Adapter.
Perfect for collectors, vintage tech enthusiasts, or anyone wanting a pristine legacy machine. Ships quickly and securely padded in its original box.Please be aware that I do not know the specifications, because I did not opening the quick start book. I have the series and model as seen in the pictures. if you have a question ask before buying.

Buy Now