UBB Store

Genuine Dell PCIe 9 Pin Serial Card RS-232 NT0HM Low Profile Quick Ship
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Dell PCIe 9 Pin Serial Card RS-232 NT0HM Low Profile Quick Ship
Price: US $8.94
Tired of buyingmerchandisethat arrives dirty, not working correctly, poorly packed, damaged, condition misrepresented, non-returnable, etc?ME TOO!My pledge to you is to accurately describe the items I have for sale, clean them, test them, pack them well and stand behind them. Before I ship, each item has to pass one final test - if I were buying it, would I bepleased with my purchase?
The Dell NT0HM (also known as Part Number 0NT0HM or CPX-NT0HM) is an authentic OEM low-profile PCI Express (PCIe x1) 1-port RS-232 serial interface card. It is designed to add a legacy DB9 serial port to modern desktop computers, making it ideal for point-of-sale systems, industrial equipment, and legacy peripherals.
OEM Dell PCI Express 9 Pin low profile serial card
Buyer is solely responsible for compatibilityThis item is used - normal wear and tear can be expected
All sales final - returns not accepted
I pack well and ship quickly from TexasI report scammers and malicious response
Check my response and buy with confidence
If there are any problems with your purchase, please contact me through messaging before opening a case or leaving neutral or negative response. Refunds or replacements are available for many of the items I sell. I want you to be happy with your purchase.

response From Buyers:

  • A+ As described, Fast delivery, Great communication. My 3rd buy
  • Great computer, great price, fast delivery - this is THE seller!
  • Perfect, as always. The best seller of used PCs anywhere on . A+++
  • A quality transaction in all ways. Highly recommended!
  • A real pleasure. Thank you for your prompt answers & quick ship
  • Thanks for the item it was in good condition and super fast shipping!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Thank You! Very Nicely Packed. Works And Looks Like New.
  • Fabulous computer, fast shipping, great seller! Will buy from again!
  • thnxs for shipping so soon
  • Great PC, the 2nd I've bought from him! Thanks!!!! AAA+++

Payment Details

  • The only form of payment accepted isPayPal.
  • Immediate payment is required on all items.
  • Please make sure the shipping and email addresses onyour payment are correct.

Shipping Information

  • Tracking info will be sent to your email address
  • I ship tothe lower 48US statesonly.
  • I do not ship internationally, toAlaska, toHawaiior anyUS territories.

About Your Purchase

  • All used equipment, even with complete refurbishment, may containblemishes.
  • Photos may be stockand not of actual item for sale.
  • Please read the specifications above or e-mail me with anyquestions.
  • The buyer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase and use of the product.
  • response will be automatically left for you after you leave response for me.


Buy Now