Genuine Elgato Cam Link 4KHDMI USB 3.0 with New 5 Foot Extension Cable
The Genuine Elgato Cam Link 4K HDMI USB 3.0 is a black video capture unit by the renowned brand Elgato. I've provided a unique new 5-foot USB 3.0 extension cable. It's perfect for capturing high-quality video, this unit is compact, measuring 0.47 inches in length, 1.22 inches in height, and 3.18 inches in width. Originating from Taiwan, this Cam Link model is a reliable and efficient solution for video capture needs. NOTE: As with all Cam Links, allow several seconds for the connection to be made to the PC.
Every item from my store comes from a smoke-free and pet-free home, with no perfume odors, and the item was never handled by children. You won't get any indoctrination pamphlets. I have decades of e-commerce shipping experience so I know how to safely package your shipment with clean, proper void fill. Business week shipping within 48 hours is my foremost goal.
I'm a retired aerospace professional with a large collection of media items, collectibles, cameras, and electronics in excellent condition. I make every effort to provide the best possible customer service, and sincerely expect that you will be fully satisfied. My goal: first-class service and responsive communications, treating the buyer with respect and courtesy. I'm anxious to give my items a great new home where they can be enjoyed and treasured for generations to come. I value my reputation as a humble, friendly, honest, and hard-working American. I aim to please! I appreciate your consideration of my offers. Thank you very much!
Internal inventory #0580
