UBB Store

Genuine Fujitsu Siemens Nixdarf S26381-K252-L110 Wired KBPC S INT NEW SEALED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Fujitsu Siemens Nixdarf S26381-K252-L110 Wired KBPC S INT NEW SEALED
Price: US $420.75
๐Ÿ“ธ Item Condition

Photos show the exact item you'll receive. I do my best with titles/descriptions, but pictures are always the most accurate.

๐Ÿ“š Books

Often in better shape than describedโ€”please check images. Extra photos on request.

๐Ÿ‘• Clothing

Stored in a smoke/pet/mold-free space. For best fit, compare measurements provided.

๐Ÿ”Œ Electronics

Tested and working unless noted otherwise.

๐Ÿšš Shipping

2-day handling listed, but I usually ship next business day. If rates seem high or you need another option, message me. Please confirm your shipping address before checkout; I can't change it after purchase. If needed, I'll cancel so you can repurchase correctly.

๐Ÿ”„ Returns

Full refund given if item is returned in same condition.

๐Ÿ’ฌ Customer Service

I respond quickly and strive to make your experience excellent.

Buy Now