UBB Store

Genuine Samsung CLP-K300A Black Ink Cartridge Factory Sealed NEW in Pkg
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Samsung CLP-K300A Black Ink Cartridge Factory Sealed NEW in Pkg
Price: US $9.95

The Genuine Samsung CLP-K300A Black Ink Cartridge is a high-quality, factory sealed product designed for use with Samsung printers. This single unit cartridge is compatible with models CLP-30x and CLX-316x, ensuring crisp and professional printouts in black color. With a compact size of 3 1/4 " depth, 7" height incl tab, and 4 1/8 " width, this ink cartridge is easy to handle and store, making it a convenient choice for your printing needs. The authentic Samsung brand guarantees reliable performance and consistent results.


  • Thank you for looking. Please look at the other items I have listed in my store (Toys N Stuff 4 Me N U).  There are a wide variety of items to choose from.
  • Please mark me as a favorite seller and come back often to see what I have listed. You never know what might be available. I add more items as often as I can. My finds can become your treasures 🙂.

Thanks again and have a nice day! I appreciate you!

**MY STORE:  .com/str/toysnstuff4menu



Buy Now