UBB Store

Genuine Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Ink Cartridge Factory Sealed NEW in Pkg
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Genuine Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Ink Cartridge Factory Sealed NEW in Pkg
Price: US $9.95

The Genuine Samsung CLP-Y300A Yellow Ink Cartridge is a factory sealed single unit perfect for printers such as the CLP-30x and CLX-316x. With a bright yellow color and laser print technology, this Samsung ink cartridge ensures high-quality printing results. The compact box dimensions of 3 1/4" depth, 7" height incl tab, and 4 1/8" width make it easy to handle and store, while the manufacturer warranty provides peace of mind. Upgrade your printing experience with this genuine Samsung ink cartridge.


  • Thank you for looking. Please look at the other items I have listed in my store (Toys N Stuff 4 Me N U).  There are a wide variety of items to choose from.
  • Please mark me as a favorite seller and come back often to see what I have listed. You never know what might be available. I add more items as often as I can. My finds can become your treasures 🙂.

Thanks again and have a nice day! I appreciate you!

**MY STORE:  .com/str/toysnstuff4menu



Buy Now