UBB Store

HGST Deskstar 7K4000 4TB HDS724040ALE640 7200 RPM 3.5 SATA Internal Hard Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HGST Deskstar 7K4000 4TB HDS724040ALE640 7200 RPM 3.5 SATA Internal Hard Drive
Price: US $100.00
ATTENTION!: I have another account called: littleshopofhorrors13 exclusively for selling horror items! So please check out my horror stuff for sale here: littleshopofhorrors13's items
HGST Deskstar 7K4000 4TB HDS724040ALE640
-in very good cosmetic shape with minor wear. see last two images for diagnostic tests. I digitally blacked out the QR codes and serial/ID numbers in the image but the actual drive has them clearly visible
Cheapest on !
Free Shipping within the USwhich includes delivery confirmation and tracking number!I will ship worldwide.Check out my other sales for morerare DVDs and CDs, including some that are autographed!And don't forget to check out my other for more horror/sci-fi movies here:littleshopofhorrors13's items


Buy Now