UBB Store

HITACHI 0Y30005 HDS721680PLA380 80GB 7.2K RPM 8 MB Cache 3 Gb/s SATA HDD 3.5"
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HITACHI 0Y30005 HDS721680PLA380 80GB 7.2K RPM 8 MB Cache 3 Gb/s SATA HDD 3.5"
Price: US $29.00
ALL my items come from a SMOKE FREE home!

You found my item because you're looking to buy one, and I haveGOOD NEWS for you:I am on to SELL and NOT to display!MyRIDICULOUSLYLOW, LOW Buy It Now price isLESSthan what otherCOMPARABLEitems haveSOLDfor on .

Want to try for an even BETTER deal? Shoot me your best offer; the worst that can happen is I decline and counteroffer, but IF YOUR OFFER IS REALISTIC AND NOT INSULTINGLY LOWmy sales are set to automatically accept "REASONABLE" offers so you might be INSTANTLY surprised!Check out my other listingsbecause I combine purchases to save you postage!Please note shipping costs are out of my control! I do my ABSOLUTE BEST to pack in a box which will measure and weigh the least while providing the best protection against damage in shipping. ALL carriers have increased postage costs; USPS postage is the default shipping method which IN SOME CASES WILL BE MORE EXPENSIVE than FedEx or UPS.

's shipping estimator IS NOT ALWAYS CORRECT, so IF the postage seems high, PLEASE use the "Ask Seller a Question" button and provide your Zip Code so I can get you ACTUAL POSTAGE costs.

Conveniently located in WYCKOFF NJ 07481, I am just18 Short milesWEST ofMANHATTAN, NYC, NEW YORK CITY.

IF you want to pick up in person, PLEASE DO NOT PAY. I will allow you to inspect BEFORE paying and will accept PayPal, Venmo, bank check, money order or cash when you take the item. This way, IF for ANY reason you don't want it, you don't have to take it, and I can easily cancel the transaction. FYI: I have NEVER had anyone NOT take an item!

I offer a DISCOUNT for COD, Check, and Money Order payments!
HITACHI 0Y30005 HDS721680PLA380 80GB 7.2K RPM 8 MB Cache 3 Gb/s SATA HDD 3.5"
TESTED and WORKING. Excellent Condition. Removed from WORKING computer due to normal upgrades. Drive was erased and reformatted.

Buy Now