UBB Store

HP 450-a114 Slim Desktop Tower Intel Celeron J1800 2.41GHz 4GB Memory,500GB HD
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 450-a114 Slim Desktop Tower Intel Celeron J1800 2.41GHz 4GB Memory,500GB HD
Price: US $49.99

See pictures. Included is tower only!! I have no way to check. Previous owners said it works fine. I have no way to check, I don’t know if it has any passwords, PINs, security, etc. do I am selling for parts or to repair.


The HP 450-a114 Slim Desktop Tower is a compact and sleek computer designed for casual computing. It features an Intel Celeron J1800 processor running at 2.41GHz, 4GB of RAM, and a 500GB hard drive. The slim form factor and black color make it a discreet and stylish addition to any home or office setting. With Windows 10 operating system, Intel HD graphics, and other essential features, this desktop is perfect for everyday tasks and basic computing needs.


Thanks for looking!!



Buy Now