UBB Store

HP 952XL N9K29BN Black Ink Cartige - 2 Pieces
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP 952XL N9K29BN Black Ink Cartige - 2 Pieces
Price: US $54.99
The HP 952XL N9K29BN Black Ink Cartridge is a genuine/original product by HP designed for inkjet print technology. Specifically made for HP Office Jet PRO printers, this cartridge ensures high-quality black printing with its compatible model. With two pieces included in the package, users can trust in the reliability and performance of this product to produce professional-quality prints. Ideal for those looking to maintain consistent and reliable printing results, the HP 952XL Black Ink Cartridge is a top choice for home and office use.
I purchased the wrong ink for my printer. I opened the box before I realized i have the wrong item.

Buy Now