HP OEM MOTHERBOARD COMBO. Condition is "Used". Shipped Quick with USPS.
Used motherboard. Tested and working. All items are cleaned and tested but used and may have minor cosmetic blemishes and leftover dust and residue that will not affect function. Please see photos to judge cosmetic condition for yourself. Good shape. Works great. Please check compatibility and ask any questions PRIOR to purchase. You will receive the combo as pictured. Nothing else. Included in this sale is:
1- HP 5189-2129 ASUS IPIBL-LA LGA775 mATX MOTHERBOARD
1- INTEL CORE 2 QUAD Q6600 CPU @ 2.4GHz
8GB- (4 x 2GB) DDR2 RAM
1- NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400 GS GRAPHICS CARD
1- SOUND BLASTER SB1040 SOUND CARD
1- HAUPPAUGE TV TUNER CARD
1- HEATSINK
2- SATA cables
1- I/O COVER
Buy with confidence knowing that I describe all items accurately and truthfully. If there is a problem please contact me directly before opening a case or leaving negative response. I will respond quickly (within 24hrs) with a proper solution. Thanks for looking!!
—MB 0460
