Power Envelope Feeder for HP LaserJet 4 / HP LaserJet 4 Plus / HP LaserJet 4+ / HP LaserJet 4M / HP LaserJet 4M Plus / HP LaserJet 4M+ Series Laser Printers
HP C2082B ENVELOPE FEEDER FOR LASERJET 4 PRINTER - This is an envelope feeder for LaserJet 4 Series, with maximum capacity of 75 envelopes. This small accessory will make your work more pleasant and convenient.
Thank you for choosing my store! Please review the photos: if you do not see it, it is not included. I am not an expert: please read description AND view photos to determine exactly what you will receive. Message me with questions.
If purchasing a vintage/used product:
- Cosmetic wear should be expected: review photos carefully (zooming in may be helpful). Any damage or notable wear will be highlighted in photos and/or described with detail above.
- Light cleaning may be required.
- The smell and color of vintage perfumes (& other scented products) may have changed over time. It is not a defect, rather it is a natural process that occurs with age.
While I do not accept returns, I am committed to providing quality service. I ship promptly from my location in Portland, Oregon (generally within 24 hours- except Sundays and Holidays). Listed bglv7
