UBB Store

HP H-Mulberry FT3 Mini-ITX Motherboard AMD A4-5000 APU w/ 8GB RAM I/O Shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HP H-Mulberry FT3 Mini-ITX Motherboard AMD A4-5000 APU w/ 8GB RAM I/O Shield
Price: US $24.99
WillItRun440RETRO TECH. MODERN HUSTLE.HP H-Mulberry FT3 Mini-ITX Motherboard AMD A4-5000 APU w/ 8GB RAM I/O Shield★ ACTUAL ITEM SHOWN · ★ SPECS & CONDITION · ★ CHECK COMPATIBILITY · ★ FAST, SECURE SHIPPINGAbout This Item

Fully Tested & Working

Item DetailsBrandHPCategoryMotherboard & CPU CombosModel / EditionH-Mulberry handling; no weekend/holiday shipping.
  • Tracking on ship day. Friday orders ship the following Tuesday.
  • Returns
    • No partial refunds — return the item for a refund.
    • Message us about delivery issues and we will help.
    IMPORTANT: Addresses cannot change after checkout. Cancel and repurchase if needed.Questions about this item? Send the item title and the detail you need help with.

    Buy Now