UBB Store

HPE MSA 2060 ROQ40A 12GB SAS 24-SFF 2U Drive Enclosure Dual I/O P12951-001
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HPE MSA 2060 ROQ40A 12GB SAS 24-SFF 2U Drive Enclosure Dual I/O P12951-001
Price: US $2000.00

HPE MSA 2060 R0Q40A 12Gb SAS 2U 24-SFF Drive Enclosure


For sale is an HPE MSA 2060 24-SFF 2U storage enclosure configured with dual 12Gb SAS I/O modules.


Configuration


HPE MSA 2060

Configuration/SKU: R0Q40A

Chassis P/N: P12942-001

I/O Module P/N: P12951-001

I/O Modules: 2 × 12Gb SAS

Drive Bays: 24 × SFF / 2.5"

Form Factor: 2U Rackmount

Interface: 12Gb SAS

Drive Configuration: Diskless – no hard drives or SSDs included

Dual I/O module configuration

Power supplies included

Included


HPE MSA 2060 24-SFF chassis

2 × HPE P12951-001 12Gb SAS I/O modules

24 drive bay slots included

Installed power supplies




Buy Now