HTS545050A7E380 / 0J23335 HITACHI 2.5" SATA I 3.0GBs 500GB 5400 "TESTED" For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HTS545050A7E380 / 0J23335 HITACHI 2.5" SATA I 3.0GBs 500GB 5400 "TESTED"
Price: US $60.67
Upgrade your desktop with the HTS545050A7E380 hard drive from Hitachi. This 2.5-inch internal laptop drive boasts a storage capacity of 500GB and a 5400 RPM speed for fast data retrieval. It is compatible with desktop computers and has a SATA I interface with a 3.0GB/s transfer rate. The silver-colored HTS545050A7E380 model is part of the HGST product line and has been tested for functionality. Its unit quantity is one, and it comes in a lightweight package with a unit type of ounces. Buy with confidence and enjoy the benefits of a reliable hard drive with this Hitachi offering.SIX MONTHSWARRANTY.Picture is only for reference, if you need exact part number or if youhave any questions please message me.