UBB Store

HYUNDAI  HYM532200AM-70 RAM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HYUNDAI HYM532200AM-70 RAM
Price: US $19.99
Upgrade your computer's memory with this high-quality RAM module from Hyundai. Designed specifically for the HYM532200AM-70 9604B J-70 model, this module is a perfect fit for your computer. With a guarantee from the manufacturer, you can be sure that this module will provide reliable and efficient performance for your computing needs. Experience the difference in your computer's performance with this RAM module. Made in Korea, this module is of top quality and is sure to meet your expectations. Don't miss out on this opportunity to upgrade your computer's memory and experience the benefits of improved performance.
HYM532200AM-70 AMQ 8MB 72p 70ns 16c 1x4 FPM SIMM
Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you
Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!

Buy Now