UBB Store

Higher-End Gaming PC (NVIDIA GeForce 2060 RTX Super) w/
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Higher-End Gaming PC (NVIDIA GeForce 2060 RTX Super) w/
Price: US $900.00

Higher End Gaming PC. Was built in November of 2020 with all new parts and has been used consistently since then.

I get a consistent 144 fps on Modern Warfare with medium graphic quality settings (Multiplayer, not Warzone). I can demonstrate some games if a would be buyer requests.

Full list of the PC's parts below as well as their most up to date prices so you know I'm not scamming


Message me with any questions you may have.

DO NOT BUY IF YOU'RE OUTSIDE OF THE US.



Buy Now