UBB Store

Hitachi 4TB HDS724040ALE640 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Disk Drive
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hitachi 4TB HDS724040ALE640 3.5" 7200 RPM SATA Hard Disk Drive
Price: US $70.00
This was used for long-term backup, so it mostly sat unused, sometimes spinning, but not written to or read often. I wiped it and formatted it for Mac simply so thatI could run a diagnostics program on it. The screenshots for the results are attached here. It is still in good shape.
# # # # #

PLEASE DO NOT offer IF YOU HAVE FEWER THAN 20 response RATINGS


PLEASE DO NOT offer IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES


AND PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU offer.


THANK YOU.


Please ask all questions before offerding, as your satisfaction is important to me. If, after the sale, you are not 100% satisfied, please do not leave negative or neutral response. Give me a chance to fix or resolve any problem you may have with your transaction. All payments need to clear before shipping. Insurance included with shipping.


I will absolutely not sell to anyone outside of the continental United States. I will only accept Paypal.


You must contact me within 24 hours of sale's end AND item must be paid for within 24 hour of sale's end or I will re-list the item.


Packaging and shipping fee is a flat rate based on FedEx, USPS or UPS ground. Please contact me before offerding if you want another arrangement. I pack with great care and materials are included in the shipping cost.


Sorry for all the caveats, but that's the way it is these days.


IF you have any issues, please contact me and we will try to fix things.


Thank you for offerding.



Buy Now