UBB Store

Hp/Compaq StorageWorks M5314 14-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure,344819-B21,DS-SWMBC-AA
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hp/Compaq StorageWorks M5314 14-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure,344819-B21,DS-SWMBC-AA
Price: GB $807.12
Hp/Compaq StorageWorks M5314 14-Bay Hard Drive EnclosureP/n 344819-B21,DS-SWMBC-AA

Infull working order

Missing back covers to power supplies - does not affect operation

Includes:


? 1 x Hp/Compaq StorageWorks M5314 14-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure


?5 x 72.8Gb 10k Fibre Channel 40 Pin Hard Drives


? 1 x HP 2-Port Fibre Channel I/O Interface A, P/n 70-40616-02, 322597-001


? 1 x HP 2-Port Fibre Channel I/O Interface B P/n 70-40615-02, 322595-001


? 2 x Power Supply Unit P/n 30-50872-02, 212398-001


VAT @ 20% INCLUDED IN PRICE - VAT INVOICE PROVIDED
£500 ex VAT

VAT IS NOT PAYABLE BY PURCHASERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK


PE 78857 I/B79633 P8727,.29/08/2013

28 P 8495 DUP W/ DRIVES

Buy Now