UBB Store

HyperX Pulsefire Dart RGB Programmable Wireless Gaming Mouse Black Brand New
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
HyperX Pulsefire Dart RGB Programmable Wireless Gaming Mouse Black Brand New
Price: US $80.00
Is brand new never has been used. Took out for pictures then back into original manufacturing packaging from the factory. I have included some additional literature for your information and research. And for your convenience as well. The HyperX Pulsefire Dart RGB Programmable Wireless Gaming Mouse in black offers a high-performance experience for gamers. With a maximum DPI of 16000 and optical tracking method, this mouse ensures precise and smooth movements. The sleek design, wireless connectivity, and 6 buttons make it a convenient and efficient tool for gaming. Additionally, the 2-year manufacturer warranty provides peace of mind for the user. Send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you. Have a great day. Thanks for the luck. 

Buy Now