UBB Store

I Catalyst 9300 4 x mGig Network Module I C9300-NM-4M I Free & Fast Ship I
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I Catalyst 9300 4 x mGig Network Module I C9300-NM-4M I Free & Fast Ship I
Price: US $65.00
  • This Catalyst 9300 4 x mGig Network Module, model a4-port Multigigabit (mGig) network module designed as an optional uplink expansion forCisco Catalyst 9300 Seriesswitches. It provides high-speed, flexible copper connectivity to support bandwidth-intensive applications like Wi-Fi 6/6E backhaul and high-density access networks.
    Key Specifications
    • Ports: 4 x RJ45 Multigigabit Ethernet ports.
    • Supported Speeds: Auto-negotiates between100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 2.5 Gbps, 5 Gbps, and 10 Gbps.
    • Cabling Requirements:
      • Cat 5e: Supports up to 5 Gbps.
      • Cat 6/6a: Recommended for full 10 Gbps speeds.
    • Form Factor: Hot-swappable plug-in module.
    • Power: Utilizes the switch chassis power; no external power supply is required.
    • Advanced Features: SupportsMACsec encryption,TrustSecpolicy-based segmentation, and is managed viaCisco DNA Center.
    CompatibilityThis module is designed exclusively for theCisco Catalyst 9300 Seriesenterprise switches. It is typically used to add high-speed uplink capacity without needing to replace the entire switch.

    Buy Now