I Focus Mini 78 Keys Wired Keyboard - with Cover Computer keypad for Laptop MAC For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I Focus Mini 78 Keys Wired Keyboard - with Cover Computer keypad for Laptop MAC
Price: US $17.00
The I Focus Mini 78 Keys Wired Keyboard is a sleek and compact keyboard designed for use with laptops and MAC computers. With a QWERTY layout and English language options, this keyboard offers a standard and familiar typing experience. The black color and portable design make it easy to transport and use on-the-go. The keyboard comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty and is manufactured by mc saite. With a wired connectivity option, this keyboard does not require a charger and is perfect for those looking for a reliable and user-friendly computer keypad.