UBB Store

I Love Science Ages 7-11 Windows / Mac CD-Rom Homeschool Educational - SEALED
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I Love Science Ages 7-11 Windows / Mac CD-Rom Homeschool Educational - SEALED
Price: US $14.99

BRAND NEW!


FACTORY SEALED!


I Love Science! Ages 7-11 [Windows/Mac CD-Rom]


EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN PHOTOS!

*comes in DVD case, as shown


FREE SHIPPING!


SHIPS THE SAME />

Description

From the Manufacturer

Turn science frustration into science fun with I Love Science software that grows with your child.


Boost science grades!

Real-world science activities-cover standard curriculum topics.

Interactive experiments--develop scientific thinking skills.

Game-play excitement--for learning motivation.

For kids ages 7-11.

Features & details

Turn science frustration into science fun and boost science grades

Real-world science activities cover standard curriculum topics

Interactive experiments develop scientific thinking skills

Have fun learning with exciting game-play

For kids ages 7-11--software that grows with your child

Product Details

Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: Yes

Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.9 x 0.5 inches; 1.6 ounces

Item model number: 789472503

Date First Available: March 12, 2002

Manufacturer: Global Software Publishing

ASIN: B00006407U



Buy Now