UBB Store

I-Sheng E88265-c VW-1 CSA LL81924 SVT Black Monitor PC Power Cable Cord 6' black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I-Sheng E88265-c VW-1 CSA LL81924 SVT Black Monitor PC Power Cable Cord 6' black
Price: US $4.99

The I-Sheng E88265-c VW-1 CSA LL81924 SVT Black Monitor PC Power Cable Cord is a 6-foot black cable designed for powering a monitor PC. With a maximum power of 1250-1500 W and a voltage compatibility of 125 V, this cable is suitable for standard computer setups. The cable features a 3-prong connector A and a single outlet, making it easy to use and reliable for powering your computer monitor. Ideal for those in need of a high-quality power cable for their monitor PC setup.



Buy Now