UBB Store

I-TEC USB-C TRAVEL EASY DOCK 4K HDMI + POWER DELIVERY 60 W
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I-TEC USB-C TRAVEL EASY DOCK 4K HDMI + POWER DELIVERY 60 W
Price: GB $51.53

Further Details

Title: I-TEC USB-C TRAVEL EASY DOCK 4K HDMI + POWER DELIVERY 60 W
Condition: New
Description: I-TEC USB-C TRAVEL EASY DOCK 4K
Brand: ‎I-TEC DOCKING STATIONS
Color: ‎Black
Input DC Voltage: 20 Volts
Item Weight: 65g
Dimensions: ‎16 x 3.99 x 24.99 cm; 65 g
Item Length: 160mm
Item Width: 39mm
Item Height: 249mm
Format: Video Game
Type: HDMI Cables
MPN: ELEASYDOCKPD

  • Easy to use
  • Durable & Design
  • Value for money

Missing Information?

Please contact us if any details are missing and where possible we will add the information to our listing.



Buy Now